If you are seeking a donation from the Children's Museum of New Hampshire for a charitable event or program, please follow the guidelines below. Please be aware that due to the extremely high volume of requests the Children's Museum of New Hampshire receives, we cannot grant requests that do not meet these specific guidelines.
- Requests must be made in writing on letterhead that clearly identifies that your organization is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, includes your organization's 501(c)(3) number, and the date of your event.
- Please mail your donation request to: Children's Museum of New Hampshire, 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- Requests must include an email address as donations are delivered electronically.
- Requests must be made at least 60 days in advance of the event.
- Donations can only be made for non-profit organizations in New Hampshire or within a 50-mile radius of the Children's Museum.
Organizations meeting the above criteria will receive a certificate for admission for 4 to the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, valued at $40 total. This is a one-time use certificate good for admission only - no cash or credit back will be given for any unused admissions.
The Children's Museum of New Hampshire can never make a cash donation to any organization, and will only donate to an organization once in a fiscal year (July-June). No phone calls, e-mails, or duplicate requests, please.