Do you visit the Children's Museum of New Hampshire a lot and don't want to deal with parking tokens or running out to feed the meter? The town of Dover has started to use the EasyPark System and it might be a great solution for many of our visitors. It has several advantages:
- No longer need to go to and from the parking meter. Just turn your EasyPark on for the zone you are in and enjoy your visit downtown.
- No longer have to predict how long you will be parked and paying for unused time. Just turn the device off when you are done.
- Pay "by the minute." No one hour minimum for credit cards or 20 minutes for coins/tokens.
- It can be turned on before the hours of meter operation and won't start charging until 9am.
- You don't have to come out to turn it off. The EasyPark will stop charging once meter hours end. Just remember to turn off before the next morning.
- It will remind you every 60 seconds with a tone in the event you drive away and don't turn it off.
- You can still take advantage of the "short visit exception" free parking in on-street spaces. Simply don't turn your device on. Parking officers will track your short visit like they do all cars. If you change your mind and want to park longer, just turn the device on.
- If used properly, virtually eliminates the chance of getting a parking ticket.
- Not only does the EasyPark system work in Dover, but also in Durham, Portsmouth and Manchester.
You will need internet access & a credit/debit card to use the EasyPark System.
- Each EasyPark cost $29.95 including $10 in parking fees.
- There is a $1.10/month membership fee per device or $11 a year when paying for the year in advance.
- Go to www.easyparkusa.com and set up your account or you can call 1-855-873-2797 and EasyPark will send you an email to walk you through the process.
- $3.25 fee for reloads up to $50; $3.70 for $75; and $4.25 for $100.
Your membership fee gets you:
- Free battery replacement every 12 months
- Online and phone account assistance
- Access to online reports of parking activity
Questions? Call (603) 516-6132