The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire's annual car or cash raffle is the Museum's largest fundraiser, providing critical support for our educational programs and exhibits. Tickets are only $100 and if you win, you could choose between $25,000 towards a new Nissan of your choice from Port City Nissan ~ or $20,000 cash!
Which Car Would You Choose?
Just a few of your choices include:
- 2022 Aria
- 2022 Pathfinder
- 2022 Frontier
- 2021 Leaf
- 2021 Altima
- 2021 Rogue
Tickets on sale Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Special Bonus for early ticket purchasers:
Everyone who purchases a raffle ticket now through Monday, March 29, 2021 will automatically be entered into a weekly ticket giveaway. One ticket will be drawn for the last two Mondays in March. Increase your chances of winning just by purchasing your raffle tickets early! (Weekly extra ticket winners will be contacted through email and announced on our Facebook page).
Tickets are on sale until NOON on Thursday, June 24. We will randomly choose one winner and announce it here and on social media at 4pm on June 24, 2021. The winner will be notified and you do not have to be present to win.
Please see official rules below before purchasing your ticket(s).
- This raffle is conducted by the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, a 501(c)(3) organization whose place of business is 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- The drawing will be held on Thursday, June 24, 2021 either at a virtual ticket drawing or a live event. The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent auditor. The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance.
- First place car or cash are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle or cash prize.
- 725 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Monday, March 15, 2021 until 12pm on Thursday, June 24, 2021.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.