The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire annual car raffle fundraiser is back and tickets are only $100. We're only selling 775 tickets so your odds of winning are great! One winner can choose between a 2018 red Nissan Rogue Sport worth $25,130, OR $20,000 cash!
BUY YOUR TICKETS EARLY
Anyone who purchases a raffle ticket between Feb. 1st and the end of February will automatically be entered into a weekly giveaway for an additional raffle ticket. One name will be drawn each Tuesday, through February 28. Increase your chances of winning by purchasing your raffle tickets early!
WINNER REVEAL EVENT
Tuesday, May 22, 5:30-6:30pm at Port City Nissan in Portsmouth, NH
We'll announce the winner this afternoon at a free event in Portsmouth. Online ticket sales are only available until 2pm on Tuesday, May 22, but tickets can still be purchased in person at the Port City Nissan event until 6pm that same evening. If you join us at the event and have already purchased a ticket, you will automatically be entered to win an additional ticket that evening! So it's worth it to join us!
The event will have:
- Free pizza, wine and beer
- Smaller raffle items provided by Port City Nissan and The Children's Museum (no purchase necessary)
- Live music and commentary provided by Jadd Naamani from Z107
Help us spread the word!
Print out and post a Car or Cash Raffle flyer and share with your community.
Please see official rules below before purchasing your ticket(s).
- This raffle is conducted by the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, a 501(c)(3) organization whose place of business is 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- The drawing will be held at the Port City Nissan on Tuesday, May 22 from 5:30-6:30pm. The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent auditor. The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance.
- First place car or cash are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle or cash prize.
- 775 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Thursday, February 1, 2018 until 2pm on Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.