Tickets on sale now!
The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire’s annual car raffle fundraiser happens every February - May. 725 tickets (50 less than last year) are available for purchase here online or in person at the museum, and tickets are on sale for only $100. Each raffle ticket gives you a chance to win either a gray metallic, 7-speed automatic 2019 Nissan 370Z Coupe (MSRP $32,995) OR $20,000 cash.
WINNER REVEAL EVENT
Tuesday, May 21, 5:30-6:30pm at Port City Nissan in Portsmouth, NH
We'll announce the winner this afternoon at a free event in Portsmouth. Online ticket sales are only available until 2pm on Tuesday, May 21, but tickets can still be purchased in person at the Port City Nissan event until 6pm that same evening. If you join us at the event and have already purchased a ticket, you will automatically be entered to win an additional ticket that evening! So it's worth it to join us!
The event will have:
- Free pizza, wine and beer
- Smaller raffle items provided by Port City Nissan and The Children's Museum (no purchase necessary)
- Live music and commentary provided by Z107's Mike McCabe
Please see official rules below before purchasing your ticket(s).
- This raffle is conducted by the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, a 501(c)(3) organization whose place of business is 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- The drawing will be held at the Port City Nissan on Tuesday, May 21 from 5:30-6:30pm. The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent auditor. The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance.
- First place car or cash are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle or cash prize.
- 725 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Friday, February 1, 2019 until 2pm on Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.