The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire annual car raffle fundraiser is back and tickets are only $100. We're only selling 775 tickets so your odds of winning are great! One winner can choose between a 2017 Midnight Edition Nissan Maxima, valued at $40,695, OR $20,000 cash!
The car is being provided by our Car Raffle partners, Port City Nissan! You can see the car at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport beginning in January 2017.
The raffle drawing will take place on Tuesday, May 23 at a free event at Port City Nissan in Portsmouth, NH. Online ticket sales are only available until 2pm on Tuesday, May 23, but tickets can still be purchased in person at the Port City Nissan event until 6pm that same evening. The event will have food, smaller raffle items and live music and commentary provided by Jadd Naamani from Z107.
Print out and post a Car or Cash Raffle flyer and share with your community.
Please see official rules below before purchasing your ticket(s).
- This raffle is conducted by the Children's Museum of New Hampshire, a 501(c)(3) organization whose place of business is 6 Washington Street, Dover NH 03820.
- The drawing will be held at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire in the spring of 2017. The winning tickets will be drawn by an independent auditor. The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and provide proof of insurance.
- First place car or cash are not transferable.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes resulting from the award of these prizes.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle or cash prize.
- 775 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Tuesday, December 20, 2016.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.