Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 6pm
Celebrate the Children's Museum of New Hampshire's 35th Anniversary with dinner at some of Dover's finest restaurants.
Dinner will include a beverage, appetizer, entree and gratuity AND entry into the After Party! Diners will receive an email about which restaurant they are dining at.
After dinner, join fellow guests back at the museum for the After Party, featuring live music, dessert, coffee, and an art auction of pieces from the current Gallery 6 exhibition, "35 Friends: 35 Years of Art and Creativity."
Each restaurant is creating a special menu for the evening. Examples of some of the dishes you may be enjoying include:
- Flat Iron Steak with weston's potatoes, broccolini, and chimichurri
- Mini crab cake appetizer with a tomato basil relish topped with red pepper aioli
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA
- Extraordinary Gentleman cocktail - bourbon with elderflower liquor, mint, lemon and champagne
$100 per person*
Your restaurant location will be revealed to you via email.
Limited VIP tickets to Stages at One Washington are $150 per person*
*A portion of each ticket is tax deductible.
Unable to attend? Consider making a donation in support of the museum.
Saturday, September 29, 7:30-9:30pm
We're celebrating our 35th Anniversary with a special late night After Party at the museum. A ticket will get you into the party to enjoy:
- Live music from jazz guitarist Ken Ormes of Boston
- Desserts galore: cupcakes provided by Three Sisters Cake Shop; cannoli provided by Terra Cotta Pasta, mini cupcakes provided by Paints & Pans, chocolate truffles provided by Lickee's & Chewy's Candies & Creamery, and more delicious from Chapel + Main.
- Complimentary libations from Tuscan Kitchen, Garrison City Beerworks, and Chapel + Main
- Coffee provided by Flight
- A live auction of a handful of art works that are being reserved from our Gallery 6 art exhibition "35 Friends: 35 Years of Art and Creativity." Artworks range from two cat sculptures from the popular "Cats of Mrs. Calamari" exhibit, to larger than life colorful abstract paintings by local artist Sam Paolini.
- An art raffle will also be available for the other 29 works of art on view, not part of the live auction. For only $5 anyone can purchase a sheet of 20 raffle tickets to win an original work of art. This will be the last chance to bid on this art. We will be drawing winning raffle tickets on Sunday, September 30 at 2pm at the Children's Museum.
Tickets are $25 in advance. Tickets are available online through noon on Friday, September 28. $35 tickets are available at the door.