Sunday, February 24, noon-5pm
Members, you can get in at 11am!
It’s a day of family Mini Golf at the Museum! You heard right! We are setting up a mini golf course throughout the entire museum and families are invited to try to make it through all 18 holes! Please note that the museum’s regular museum exhibits will not be open for exploring like a normal day at the museum during this event. It is a special fundraiser to support the museum’s new Play Patio expansion project.
This event is recommended for ages 2 and older, but all are welcome. Tickets are $5 per person (ages 2 and older), $20 for a family of 4 or more (includes 2 adults and their dependent children), and free for kids under the age of 2. EARLY ENTRY FOR MEMBERS: If you are a CMNH Member, of any level, you and your family can start golfing at 11am, one hour before we open to the public!
Get your tickets here online until 5pm the day before or purchase them at the door.
Grown-up Play Date: Mini Golf
Saturday, February 23, 7-9pm
Remember when “playing golf” meant a trip to the Mini Golf Course? Well, we want to bring back that old-school fun! Adults 21+ can join us at the museum for this special Saturday Grown-up Play Date, where they can play 18 holes inside and throughout the Children’s Museum of NH! Enjoy a cash bar and music while you play through the Dino Detective exhibit, or putt past the Yellow Submarine!
Big kids only (21+) and you must have a valid ID. Tickets are $10 online until 5pm the day of the event, then they cost $12 at the door.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Sponsorships of any amount are welcome, and all Sponsors will receive:
- Company logo on mini-golf scorecards
- Name listed on Museum event webpage and poster (printed and online versions) & closed circuit TV in museum
- Acknowledgement in Museum e-newsletter, social media network and press releases
- Live mentions day(s) of event
Exclusive Presenting Sponsor: $3,000
- Company name highlighted in Event Title (i.e. Mini-Golf at the Museum Presented by…)
- Company logo on all Mini-Golf marketing materials
- First choice of which hole you would like to sponsor
- Opportunity to set up a marketing table at event
- 10 tickets to each golf event on both Saturday and Sunday
Premium Hole Sponsor: $500
- Your choice of Mini-Golf holes to sponsor (excluding Presenting Sponsor choice)
- Larger space to decorate with more room for personalized marketing materials/signs
- 4 tickets to Saturday, February 23rd adults-only (21+) mini-golf event
- 4 tickets to Sunday, February 24th family mini-golf event
Hole Sponsor: $250
- Opportunity to embellish your hole with signage & decorations of your choice
- 2 tickets to Saturday, February 23rd adults-only (21+) mini-golf event
- 2 tickets to Sunday, February 24th family mini-golf event
"I have some questions": That's ok too! Reach out to Carolyn Hogan at email@example.com or at 603-742-2002 and we'll be happy to help you.