What is it?
The NH Maker & Food Fest (Formerly the Dover Mini Maker Faire) is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists, to chefs, the Maker & Food Fest is a venue for these "makers" to show hobbies, experiments, projects, and for all of us to enjoy fantastic food!
We call it the Greatest Show & Tell (& Taste) on Earth - a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness.
Bring your appetites, glimpse the future and get inspired!
Saturday, August 24, 2019, 10am-4pm
I loved the diversity in the exhibits and the ability for my son to create things and bring them home. He absolutely loved the robots (that's something you don't see everyday) and being able to use his hands to make something grown-ups make.
What makes this day so unique?
There is no better place to meet and learn from some of the most talented people living in your community, all the while enjoying some amazing food from local chefs and food trucks.
The people who participate in this event might be...
- Makers who have built robots
- Tinkerers who have invented something new
- Chefs sharing their love of cuisine
- Artists who have crafted unique objects
- Homesteaders and engineers who can build anything
- Coffee brewers serving it up hot or cold
- Entertainers with music in their souls
- Educators and community leaders who want to share opportunities
- Bakers selling delicious in every color
- Kids with big dreams
- Technology geeks sharing a love of new innovations
As a guest at the NH Maker & Food Fest you might get to...
- Interact with robots
- Play with rockets
- Try your hand at science experiments
- Geek-out with innovative technology
- Build something crazy
- Craft something beautiful
- Eat an amazing meal
- And so much more!
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
Leone, McDonnell & Roberts, LLC
Martel Plumbing & Heating, Inc.