At the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire we are missing our visitors and friends, and have been busy thinking of ways to bring some of our museum magic and fun to you at home.
We have developed Museum To Go activity boxes to encourage art and science exploration, and keep kids busy during this time while the museum is closed. Boxes includes at least one art activity, a science experiment, and an educational item from our shop plus instructions with ideas for other activities to try.
We have 5 boxes left!
Online sales end 4 hours before pick-up times.
ORDER ONLINE & PICK-UP AT THE MUSEUM
- There are two dates to choose from for pick-up options: Thursday, April 9 from 4-6pm, or Saturday, April 11 from 10am-noon. We cannot ship or deliver these items.
- Your boxes will be on a table outside the Museum's front entrance, labeled with your last name.
- Please park in any of the spots along 6 Washington Street by the Big Blue Crab statue. If you park in the handicap spots, please turn on your hazard lights.
- Neva Cole, CMNH Communications Director will be inside the museum monitoring the pickups and to help if there are any questions, but we are asking that people call her cell with any pick-up questions so we can maintain "contactless" pickups. Her cell number will be shared with you after you complete an online purchase.
- Questions before purchasing? Email email@example.com.
$20 per box
Members, don't forget to sign-in when you purchase to get your 10% off discount!
This box includes two paper fish kites to decorate, 2 pipettes, 2 visors to decorate with stickers, erasers to freeze into ice, and a mystery item from our shop! Shop items are hands-on, interactive style toys. Instructions for each activity, and ideas for further exploration are included. You will need markers to complete these activities.