Check out our "STEAM Fun for All Ages" Playlist over on YouTube! Here is a taste:
We've developed a series of four STEM Video Challenges for K-5 students:
Our Educators actively update the museum's blog with lots of fun ideas for STEAM learning.
- Make an Oil & Water Sensory bottle
- Do a little Ice Exploration
- Play a Pattern Snake game
- Learn about our STEAM Innovation Lab
- Discover how to Recycle those markers into watercolor
- and more!
We have developed some great free downloadable resources and activities for parents and educators to teach different topics:
- Patterns: Learn about shape and color patterns, symmetry, and more!
- Dinosaurs: Learn about Paleontology, Fossils, and Dinosaurs themselves!
- Sound: Learn all about the science of sound!
More Online Learning & Fun
If you are looking for more STEAM related online resources, check out our favorites organized by theme: