Your child's next party will be a piece of cake when you celebrate it at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire! The Children's Museum of New Hampshire has several different birthday party options to suit your family's needs and schedule.
1. Choose a party package:
A. Basic Party:
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire admission for 15 children and 15-30 adults (minimum of 1 adult per 5 children required)
- Basic Party: $7 per additional child over the 15 included
- One hour in a private party room
- 75 minutes (90 minutes for private) of self guided exploration of the Children's Museum of New Hampshire
- Downloadable party invitations
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire staff to set up and break down your party room
- Make-and-take activity
- A write-on paper table cover, a color of your choice
- Each child guests gets to pick one item from our party "treasure chest"
- Access to a refrigerator, freezer, sink, and microwave
B. Blowout Party - includes all of the above PLUS:
- A delicious personalized quarter sheet cake with candles
- Apple juice and spring water for child guests
- Colorful paper plates and silverware for cake, & paper cups
- Blowout Party: $9 per additional child over the 15 included
2. Choose a creative activity for your party*:
- A. Crowns
- B. Super Hero Masks
- C. Wooden Maracas
- D. Clothespin Critters
3. Choose the color of your write-on table cover:
4. Choose your party time:
A. During Regular Business Hours: Tuesday - Saturday starting at 10:15am, 12:30pm, or 2:45pm, or Sundays starting at 12:30pm or 2:45pm.
BASIC: Weekday $185, Weekend $205
BLOWOUT: Weekday $235, Weekend $255
B.Private After-Hours Party: Tuesday - Saturday, 5:30 - 8pm, Sunday, 9:15am - 11:45am, Mondays available upon request.
**Members receive $20 discount off any party option.
5. You're ready to book your party!
Call 603-742-2002 to book and make your $50 nonrefundable deposit to secure your spot. Bookings Manager, Cait Soule, will be available to assist you from 9am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. Parties are popular and some dates may fill up months in advance!!
QUESTIONS? Click here to check out our FAQs!
Looking for Deluxe Party Favors?:
If our standard party favor is not quite enough the Children's Museum of New Hampshire Store is filled with affordable high-quality educational toys and gifts. Just let us know what price range, and themes you have in mind and we will be happy to ensure that each of your guests goes home with a memorable favor. We will organize and wrap your favors at no extra charge. Please contact the Museum Store at least one week in advance of your party at 603.742.2002 ext. 113.
Food and Drink:
Party hosts are welcome to bring outside food and drink into the classroom for the first hour of the event. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. We also ask that no nut products be served.
Having a party at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire? Click here to download a customizable pdf invitation!