"Best place to have a birthday party, hands down! The party assistant was so helpful, I actually could host and relax at the same time. The room was beautiful, the craft was fun and easy, cake was great, lots of extra paper goods in case you needed them. And of course, kids love the museum!"
JANUARY: If you are a Member of the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center, mention that when you book your party and we'll give you 10% off! CMNH Members can get the same discount if you book a birthday party at MSDC. Only this January!
Your child's next party will be a piece of cake when you celebrate it at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire! The Children's Museum of New Hampshire has several different birthday party options to suit your family's needs and schedule.
Look at the options below and then fill out this BIRTHDAY PARTY REQUEST FORM and return it to Leila at email@example.com and she will reach out to you within 2 business days. This form DOES NOT secure your party. A party is only reserved after a $50 deposit has been received, and you have spoken to Leila to confirm details. The remaining balance due will be charged to the credit card on file TWO WEEKS before the party.
1. Choose a party package:
A. Basic Party:
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire admission for 15 children and 15-30 adults (minimum of 1 adult per 5 children required)
- Basic Party: $8 per additional child over the 15 included (25 children max)
- One hour in a private party room
- 2 hours (2 1/2 hours for private) includes 1 hour private party room and museum exploration
- Downloadable party invitations
- Children's Museum of New Hampshire staff to set up and break down your party room
- Make-and-take activity
- A colorful draw-on table cover, a color of your choice
- Access to a refrigerator, freezer, sink, and microwave
B. Blowout Party - includes all of the above PLUS:*
- Choice of five fun themes
- Under the Sea
- Dino-Mite Birthday
- Music Mania
- Royally Great Birthday
- Superheroes Celebration
- Decorations, paper goods, and a game
- Personalized quarter sheet cake and ice cream cups
- Juice boxes and water for children
- $10 per additional child over 15 (Max 25)
2. Choose a creative activity for your party*:
- A. Decorate Crowns
- B. Super Hero Masks
- C. Make Maracas
- D. Make Dino Hats
- E. Paper Plate Fish
3. Choose the color of your write-on table cover:
4. Choose your party time:
A. During Regular Business Hours: Tuesday - Saturday starting at 10:30am, 12:30pm, or 2:30pm; Sunday 12:30pm, or 2:30pm
BASIC: Weekday $195, Weekend $215
BLOWOUT: Weekday $275, Weekend $295
B.Private After-Hours Party: Tuesday - Saturday, 5:30-8pm; Sundays, 9:15-11:45am
**Members receive $20 discount off any party option.
5. You're ready to book your party!
Look at the options above and then fill out this BIRTHDAY PARTY REQUEST FORM and return it to Leila at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will reach out to you within 2 business days. This form DOES NOT secure your party. A party is only reserved after a $50 deposit has been received, and you have spoken to Leila to confirm details. Bookings Manager, Leila McRae, will be available to assist you from 8:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. Parties are popular and some dates may fill up months in advance!!
QUESTIONS? Click here to check out our FAQs or call 603-742-2002.
Looking for Deluxe Party Favors?:
The Children's Museum of New Hampshire Store is filled with affordable high-quality educational toys and gifts. Just let us know what price range, and themes you have in mind and we will be happy to ensure that each of your guests goes home with a memorable favor. We will organize and wrap your favors at no extra charge. Please contact the Museum Shop at least one week in advance of your party at 603.742.2002
Food and Drink:
Party hosts are welcome to bring outside food and drink into the classroom for the first hour of the event. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. We also ask that no nut products be served.
Having a party at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire? Click here to download a customizable pdf invitation!