The Children's Museum of New Hampshire's Reach All Initiative helps develop financial resources that support visits by families in challenging circumstances. Every year, the Children's Museum of New Hampshire welcomes over 93,000 visitors, 28% of whom come through our doors for free or reduced admission. Ensuring accessibility to Children's Museum of New Hampshire experiences for all is a central part of our mission, and we believe that to serve as a critical resource for families, we must meet the needs in our community.
How can my family visit the museum for free or reduced admission?
- Library Passes: You can reserve a half-price admission pass for 4 people at many local libraries. Check with your local library.
- Military Discounts:
- During the School Year: Military personnel, including veterans, and their families will receive a 50% admission discount throughout the school year.
- Summer: Memorial Day weekend through the day before Labor Day, we offer current and retired military personnel and their immediate family members free admission. Supported by People's United Bank, Proulx Oil, and Blue Star Museums.
- EBT Card Discount: The Children's Museum of New Hampshire offers $1 per person admission to those who show an EBT card and a valid ID at our front desk. This discount is valid for up to two adults (the EBT cardholder, his/her spouse/partner or co-parent) and their dependent children. The Children's Museum of New Hampshire accepts valid EBT cards from NH and other states. Note: EBT cards are NOT accepted for payment. Questions? Please contact Paula Rais at 603-742-2002.
- Social Service Agency Client Passes: If you are a client of a social service agency, ask if they are Funded Admission Partner Organizations.
How can I get passes from the Funded Admission Program?
Funded Admission passes are available through our 501(c)(3) non-profit partner organizations. To be eligible, you must be an active participant at one of the Children's Museum of New Hamshire's partnering organizations. If you work at a non-profit agency and would like to inquire about admission passes for your clients through the Funded Admission Program, please contact Paula Rais for more information.
I am a staff member at a Title I School in New Hampshire. Is my school qualified for discounted visits?
Yes! The Children's Museum of New Hampshire has created the Museum InReach program to engage underserved audiences. This program involves a statewide effort to bring student groups to the Children's Museum of New Hampshire at no charge. Museum InReach provides subsidized bus transportation and curriculum-based visits to the museum for school-wide Title I Schools. Museum InReach visits are available September-March. Please contact Leila McRae for more information.
This program is made possible with generous support from Lincoln Financial Foundation.